Your Home Mortgage Loan Options
There are several loan options available when purchasing a home. Listed below are some of the home loan options offered by Premier Nationwide Lending. If you have any questions concerning the home loan process, please contact your Premier Home Mortgage Loan Expert who is on standby ready to assist you with your home mortgage needs.
FHA loans are government-insured loans backed by the Federal Housing Authority. These guidelines offer the best hope for many borrowers to qualify for home loans on good terms they can afford.
FHA loans require the lowest downpayments, and allow people to buy homes and start building equate sooner.
Lower Mortgage Insurance
In most cases, the monthly mortgage insurance fee paid on an FHA loan is lower than the fee paid on a conventional mortgage. This results in a lower monthly payment overall.
Better Interest Rates
FHA loan rates are generally very competitive.
Higher Debt Ratios
You can qualify with a higher total monthly debt for an FHA loan than you can for a conventional loan.
Higher Seller Contributions
There is a higher allowable seller contribution on FHA loans than there is on many conventional loans—6 percent as opposed to 3 percent. This means that you can negotiate for the seller to pay most, if not all, closing costs.
Conventional Fixed Rate Loans
A fixed-rate mortgage may be an ideal option if you:
- Are concerned that interests rates will increase and you want the predictability of a fixed interest rate.
- Want to be able to determine what your payment will be for years to come in order to plan out your budget.
- Expect to own the home for many years.
Adjustable Rate Loans
An adjustable rate loan may be ideal if you:
- Have a plan in place to move to a different home before the end of the initial rate period.
- Are certain your income will increase enough in the future to cover the increase of the mortgage interest rate.
- Require a lower monthly payment than what you can expect from a fixed-rate mortgage.
The VA Loan program is the most powerful home loan program on the market for many veterans, service members and military families. These flexible, government-backed loans come with significant benefits that open the doors of homeownership to veterans who might otherwise struggle to obtain financing.
No Down Payment
Saving money and building credit can be difficult for service members who are constantly on the move. With the VA Loan, qualified borrowers can finance 100 percent of the home’s value without putting down a dime.
No Private Mortgage Insurance
With a VA Loan, there is no PMI. This is because the federal government backs all VA Loans and assumes the risk on behalf of the borrower that is typically covered by the PMI.
Competitive Interest Rates
Pair that lower interest rate with the ability to purchase a home with no money down and no private mortgage insurance and the savings start adding up significantly.
Basic Allowance for Housing
Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) is a significant benefit for qualified active military members. Lenders can count your Basic Allowance for Housing as effective income, which means you can use BAH to pay some or all of your monthly mortgage costs. BAH varies based on your pay grade, your geographic location and your number of dependents.
Jumbo Loan Programs
A jumbo loan mortgage is any home loan that is more than the conforming limit of $417,000 according to Fannie Mae guidelines on conventional mortgages. FHA mortgages however have upper mortgage limits that are set for each county starting at the lowest loan limit of $271,050. Since most banks do not have programs available for jumbo loan mortgage products they have become one of our specialties. Our Jumbo Mortgages are also available as a portfolio product for expanded guidelines outside of conforming limits. We have several jumbo loan mortgage programs that will put you in control of your mortgage investment.
Rural Housing Development
- Moderate income limits apply
- No Down Payment Required
- No Prepayment Penalties
- No Limits on cash contributions
- Can purchase an existing home or build a new home
Purchase Plus Financing
Need help with a fixer Upper?
Our Purchase Plus program can help.
- Roll in up to 10% of the subject to appraised value
- 95% Max LTV
- Owner Occupied Only
- Confomring Conventional loans - no Bond or Down Payment Assistance
- Up to 30 days to complets repairs (60 days for pool)
- Funds escrowed with title company
- No square footage additions
- 1x bid amount to be collected in escrow
- Additional fees will apply
* Loan programs are subject to credit and property approval. Other guidelines may apply.